Re: Speakup dkms package.

Luke Yelavich, a écrit :
> Ok, I have pushed changes to speakup git to create the dkms package.

Mmm, I don't see why you are defining ARCH. It is not
used in dkms.conf.in, and AIUI, it is optional for
/usr/lib/dkms/common.postinst, you can pass "" and it indeed just works.

> The architecture field is only amd64 and i386 at the moment, because I
> am not sure whether architectures are supported by dkms

Well, if they weren't, dkms wouldn't be Arch: all. It doesn't hurt to
make speakup Arch: all anyway, and will just let people test and report
any bug.

I have pushed fixes.