Re: Problems with Orca

Hi their.
I believe I can try and answer your question here. if you want a sane way
to upgrade to Gnome 2.26, you have a number of options available. As it
stands now, Sid is in a state where you have Mixed 2.24 and some 2.25
packages. So, when GNOME 2.26 nits Sid, it will be a simple upgrade to
Sid, should you want to upgrade to Sid. As far as you're questions
concerning it being ported to backports.org, I have no idea of its status,
or even if it will be ported. Sorry I can't be of more help, but this is
where things stand right now.
--Erik