Re: Problems with Orca

What's involved in upgrading the stock Gnome that comes with Lenny to 2.26 without upgrading to testing or unstable? I would like newer Gnome packages and a newer version of Orca but I don't want to lose the stability of Lenny. I see that Debian currently offers packages for 2.24. I'm aware of backports.org but do they provide all the needed Gnome packages?

Willie Walker wrote:
Ah...this is old stuff. GNOME 2.26 is coming out next week. If Debian is able to provide packages to let you upgrade, I'd suggest doing it.