Re: Problems with Orca

Hello Samuel,
I've now tried to run Orca in several ways.

First, I tried via Gnome.
I thaught I was logged in, but when I hit Alt+F2 to get to the Gnome Run dialog, Gnome restarts at some point.
I'm unable to figure out exactly when.
Is there something I must do before I can start Orca?

Then, I tried "DISPLAY=:0 orca" from a console.
Then the console "hanged", and I saw a message from Orca in the Gnome session.
If I try to do something there, Gnome still restarts, and then the console where I typed the above command comes back.

So, what now?

Martin