Re: Missing braille durring boot

Hello Mario,

At 18:23 05.03.2009, you wrote:

Change to /etc/rcS.d and invoke the following command: "mv S25brltty S38brltty"

Done that, and BRLTTY now starts durring boot.

These days, I'd rather recommend having /usr on the root partition,

I don't agree.
Havving separate partitions for different parts of the directory tree makes it much easier to get a complete overview of space usage, etc. Also, it makes things easier if something happends with the physical hard drive.

it makes things actually simpler while the separation of /usr into
a different partition/VLM volume usually doesn't gain you so much IMO.

Well, accessibility shouldn't depend on how a user like to partition a hard drive.
Btw, this was not a problem in Etch.
In all of my Etch installations, with /usr on a separate partition, BRLTTY starts just out of the box.
So I wonder why that doesn't work in Lenny.

Regards, Martin