Re: [orca-list] Installing Debian on the EEE PC

The Eee_pc has a card reader from which you can also boot, so, if you have
a cardreader, you can install on another pc onto the sd card and then just
boot from that.
I do not know about debian, but ubuntu has the correct ethernet driver at
least from 7.10.
You can also start using a live ubuntu cd and get orca talking, get a
terminal and do your thing from there.
I am struggling to get a kernel with speakup that will work on the Eee_pc.
Regards, Willem