Re: Lynx and Unicode

Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> writes:

> Mario Lang, le Fri 02 May 2008 12:52:57 +0200, a écrit :
>> Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> writes:

>> > They are in the console-data package, yes.
>>
>> Nice, I see the .psf files in there.   But I could not find the
>> necessary unimap anywhere.  Can you please shed a little light on this?
>
> Oops, it looks like it got forgoten in the bug report, and since I had
> it already installed, I never noticed that.

OK, I guess you will follow up on this one then?

> Btw, I was thinking about maybe adding an option to setfont, that would
> automatically extend the loaded 256-char font with braille patterns.
> That would avoid having to write lat2brl, lat4brl, lat7brl, etc.

or lat1brl, which is what I'd like to use.
This also answers my question regarding duplicity.  Yes, I think
extending setfont (or whatever is actually non-deprecated these days)
would make sense, since duplicating all the existing fonts
seems like very bad and error-prone.

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>