Re: Lynx and Unicode

Mario Lang, le Fri 02 May 2008 12:52:57 +0200, a écrit :
> Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@ens-lyon.org> writes:
>
> > Mario Lang, le Fri 02 May 2008 11:55:30 +0200, a écrit :
> >> Samuel: Did you already submit your unicode braille tables to Debian?
> >
> > They are in the console-data package, yes.
>
> Nice, I see the .psf files in there.   But I could not find the
> necessary unimap anywhere.  Can you please shed a little light on this?

Oops, it looks like it got forgoten in the bug report, and since I had
it already installed, I never noticed that.

Btw, I was thinking about maybe adding an option to setfont, that would
automatically extend the loaded 256-char font with braille patterns.
That would avoid having to write lat2brl, lat4brl, lat7brl, etc.