gnome-orca in unstable

Hi.

I've just been trying the new gnome-orca 2.18.1 from unstable,
and it works great!  This is the first version of orca on Debian
that I've managed to get working flawlessly without any hickups.

Working with standard GNOME applications seems pretty nice,
even a bit of firefox does work (although not really comfortably).

Does anyone know what exactly needs to be done to get openoffice.org to work?
AIUI, we'd need the java-access-bridge from GNOME.  Anyone working
on this?

--
Regards,
      Mario Lang