Re: Etch rc1: BRLTTY is not installed

Hi,

Simon Bienlein, le Tue 21 Nov 2006 12:28:44 +0100, a écrit :
> At the end of the installation, the CD was ejected and I confirmed the
> computer's reboot. The installation was not ended properly. It said
> Running brltty ...

Ok, now I managed to reproduce the issue.  The problem seems to
merely be that the CD is ejected before the installer could install
brltty.deb... from the CD!

A fixup is to run

cd /usr/lib/finish-install.d/
mv 50brltty 05brltty

during the installation, so that brltty gets installed before the CD is
ejected.  Could you please check that this works for you too?

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanations, this should be fixable now!
(I reported it as bug #400538)