Re: Laptop Install?

yes on a CD is ovbiuosly more space.
However, ghe root-iamge that gets loaded first is essentially the same.

Yes, you can edit the syslinux.cfg (however this is called isolinux in
testing/unstable installs), but doing so it kindof tricky.
You have to at least have rsync instlled and mkisofs.

In general debian should support pcmcia-stuff out-of-the-box. At elast
that is my experience installing debian on laptops now for at least 6-7
years now.

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: andor@nl.linux.org
student computer science        www: http://www.nl.linux.org/~andor