installing from CD with speakup

Hi.  I thought I saw a message from someone on this list claiming they
were able to install Debian Sarge using an official cd with speakup.  I
think it was Cheryl Homiak, but don't rmember.  Could that person please reply
and let me know what they did especially what image they downloaded.

I can install now using the access floppies with no problems, but people
are asking me for a CD image.  The only 2 bugs I found with the floppy
images have ben fixed.  These were bugs 275703 and 275075.
There might be bugs installing with braille, but I don't have a braille
display to test.
I'm glad to see Debian finally have an official accessible installer.

          Kenny