Re: A little bit confused about brltty.txt in svn debian installer (fwd)

Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@charter.net> writes:

> Well, thought I'd give this another try. Mario, if you're there, would
> you please see if you can explain this to me.
Sorry for the late answer.
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Cheryl
>
> "Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

This is plain bitrot.  There was once a time when BRLTTY was
included with the CD initrd, that was before we gained a speakup
kernel.  SPace shortage was the reason for BRLTTY being dropped
again from the 2.88MB image.

Ill fix that file.

--
CYa,