Installation question

Hi

Please do not ignore this question.  I admint I'm a bit of a newbie but we all were once so...

I am trying to set up a cdrom install which comes up with brltty running.  I think I have figured out what to do to do this but I can't figure out how to make a bootable cd.  I have to use a windows machine to create the cd as my linux machine doesn't have a cd-writer on it and when I go to create a bootable cd the program (roxio) asks me what type of emulation too use and what boot iamge to use.  THe emulation choices are: floppy (a.44 or 2.88), hard disk, and no emulation.  I have too tell it where to find a boot image.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Tom Masterson