Gnome 2 + Gnopernicus + Gnome-speech

Hello,

An advice please :

can you tell me what is the best approach today to install gnome 2 from
debian packages with Gnopernicus 0.7.1 and Gnome-speech 0.2.7 ?
Is it really possible or may we absolutely build Gnome 2 from scratch ?
I ask because it seems the newest Gnopernicus release is not packaged
for debian and the last time I tried there was a problem with ATK (the
version packaged for debian was too old).
So, please, let me know if things are better now ?
Thanx in advance,

--
Nath