Re: FYI: Debian, Knoppix/Oralux and Emacspeak

I am a little bit confused towards what your actual question is.
You seem to have problems getting eflite to work with emacspeak.
However, as far as I could see, you did not include anything which
might help us with figuring out what your actual problem is.
Could you at least try and give a concret problem description?  What did
you exactly do and what was the result?
Maybe people can help you then.  Of course, it would even be better if
you could file a proper bug report against the package which does not
work correctly for you, in this case most likely eflite.

Last time I verified it, after installing eflite and emacspeak,
emacspeakconfig does offer eflite as a speech server, and if choosen, works
correctly.  Note that eflite is compile for OSS support, and would might
need OSS emulation when using ALSA.  I do not use ALSA yet, so
I do not have any more details about this.