FYI: Debian, Knoppix/Oralux and Emacspeak

I am a sighted person, but I have some visually impaired friends, so
in free time I experiment with some software for blinds. For your
information I forward my posting to emacspeak list: emacspeak/eflite
installed from Debian unstable package is mute on my computer.

Do you have any suggestions to try?

Regards

Janusz

--