Re: Mozilla 1.4 and Gnopernicus with GNOME 2.2

I'm following up to my own message to let you know what I was able to find out
based on the replies I got to my query.

mozilla needs an environment variable (GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY) set to "1" to
actually use the ATK bridge.  So after doing

$ export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1
$ mozilla

gnopernicus at least speaks the menus and the "Open Web Location" dialog
box again, but it appears to no longer be able to speak links when TABbing
through them.  This seems to be related to the fact that Mozilla
Unix Accessibility is seeing a rewrite currently, which also has been
indicated in to me in replies to the message below.

OTOH, some folks thought at first hand that accessibility support in
the Debian mozilla package might now be enabled, or the package could
probably not use gtk2 as widget set.  I had a look at the mozilla Debian
package sources, and I I'm fairly certain that this is not the case.

Hope this clarifies things a little bit,

--
CYa,