Testing DebianEdu

Hi,

We had a meeting recently (me Claudio, Suman, and some other guys) where I showed how I test DebianEdu with LXD. I just published the recorded demo here:
 - https://peertube.debian.social/w/cqoaQGA7WwfHfrx7xJZeRc
I show how to build the virtual networking, and then how to install the main-server, and how to start diskless clients and thin clients.

I'd like to organize a training about DebianEdu (online), but I am not sure what other scenarios to include (besides installing the main-server and starting diskless clients). I think I should show some examples of using GOsa, but I don't have much experience with it.

To discuss these (possible testing scenarios), we are planning another meeting, next Tuesday (Sep 20), at 13:30 UTC (15:30 GMT+2). We would appreciate it if some DebianEdu experienced guys join and help us. If you are interested please let me know. You can join even if you are just curious, that's fine.

Regards,
Dashamir