Re: Debian Academy info for debian.net ticket

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 12:00 PM Anastasios Lisgaras <tas-sos@g-lts.info> wrote:

So, yes again, I'd be happy to help with administration and maintenance
things about that. I would be happy to meet the maintenance team.
Just ping and I will do my best as soon as possible.

 Anastasios, it is great to have your support.
The problem is that there is no infrastructure and no maintenance team yet.
In the next meeting we are going to discuss these issues, and I hope that you will be there.

Regards,
Dashamir