Re: Debian Academy info for debian.net ticket

On 9/8/22 23:13, jathan wrote:
On 08/09/2022 02:03, Anastasios Lisgaras wrote:
Hello Anastasios,

Thanks a lot for your support. Please subscribe to the Debian Academy
mailing list https://lists.debian.org/debian-academy/ and communicate
with the other team members to organise the maintenance and the
administration of the VPS,

Regards
Jathan

Hello Jathan,

Thank you a lot for your response.
I am already subscribed to Debian Academy mailing list and I follow the news.

So, yes again, I'd be happy to help with administration and maintenance things about that. I would be happy to meet the maintenance team.
Just ping and I will do my best as soon as possible.

--
Kind regards,
Anastasios Lisgaras