Re: Debian 11 installation attempt / walkthrough

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 10:41:06AM +0100, Stefan Niestegge wrote:

> I wanted to mount the TOS C: (/devsda1) under /tos to be able to copy
> installed kernel and initrd from /boot onto my TOS system later on, but for
> some reason partman failed to do so.

IIRC at some point with newer kernels TOS partitions became read-only on my
Falcon.  I kept an older kernel around just for being able to write updated
kernels to the TOS partitons.  But its been a few years, things may have
changed again in the meantime.

Christian