Re: qemu is gaining emulation support for NeXT Cube

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 08:57:39AM +0200, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:55 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
> <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> > Just discovered this morning that qemu is gaining emulation support for the
> > NeXT Cube, very cool:
> >
> > > https://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commitdiff;h=956a78118bfc7fa512b03cbe8a77b9384c6d89f4
>
> Nice! Now we just need some kernel code to make use of that, right? ;-)

Yes, please! Just last weekened I moved the NeXT Cube to my computer museum
in the attic...

> Unfortunately the original Linux/m68k NeXT port was never submitted for
> inclusion

Is there anything available? I think I remember when I first got it, there
may have been a kernel binary, but not much more. That must have been like
20 years ago? Not sure if it still powers up...

Christian