Supporting the conversion of the m68k backend in gcc to CC_MODE

Hello!

As some of you may know, the m68k backend in gcc is one the few backends that
still rely on cc0 code [1] and needs to be converted to CC_MODE [2] if it's
supposed to make it in the next gcc versions.

Since we will be relying on gcc as our fundamental tool for the m68k port
in the foreseeable future, I would like to start an initiative to support
the porting of the m68k backend from "CC0" to "CC_MODE".

My idea was to create an offer on BountySource and I was wondering who on
these lists would be willing to support that project financially. I have
already asked the German a1k.org Amiga forum and found several people
who would throw in some money to help with the project.

I've also talked to gcc upstream and it seems there might be an option
for someone to step up and do the job. I think it will be easier in any
case if we are able to pay that developer.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz