Re: qemu is gaining emulation support for NeXT Cube

Hi Adrian,

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:55 AM John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
<glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> wrote:
> Just discovered this morning that qemu is gaining emulation support for the
> NeXT Cube, very cool:
>
> > https://git.qemu.org/?p=qemu.git;a=commitdiff;h=956a78118bfc7fa512b03cbe8a77b9384c6d89f4

Nice! Now we just need some kernel code to make use of that, right? ;-)

Unfortunately the original Linux/m68k NeXT port was never submitted for
inclusion

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds