Re: [parted-devel] Atari label false positives

On 5/12/2018 4:41 AM, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> I had that the wrong way - link order is not what matters here, the
> checks order has msdos before atari in fact.

Ok, I was going to say the dos table requires the 55AA signature that is
not expected to be found in an atari table.

One other thing I thought of is the atari table lists the size of the
disk.  Right now it just has to be less than or equal to the actual disk
size.  What if it was required to be strictly equal?