Re: BTS usertags: user debian-68k@l.d.o or debian-m68k@l.d.o for m68k?

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 11:57:16AM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Yes, please. I assume that m68k-build@nocrew.org is the historic
> mailing list for Debian's m68k porters. Christian will most
> likely know this.

IIRC, mailing lists where not even invented when I joined m68k...
We coordinated by picking from a list of needs-build packages prepared by
James every day. nocrew definetely sounds like an address that James used in
those days, nearly 20 years ago?

IMHO, we should have used debian-m68k from the beginning, but it is too late
to switch.

Christian