BTS usertags: user debian-68k@l.d.o or debian-m68k@l.d.o for m68k?

Hi folks,

I was doing some cleanup on Debian usertags and I noticed that some
8 bugs were associated with the non-existent debian-m68k mailing list
while 53 other m68k related bugs were instead associated with the
debian-68k mailing list. I then moved the 8 bugs over to debian-68k
using the commands below and after I did that I noticed that
Aaron M.Ucko (CCed) had filed a new m68k bug with the debian-m68k
mailing list as the user. I contacted him and he mentioned that the
official advice on the wiki says to use the debian-m68k list.

https://bugs.debian.org/884467
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Debbugs/ArchitectureTags

The majority of folks using those tags have used debian-68k instead of
debian-m68k, I don't think having a split between the two helps and I
think it makes more sense to use the official list name.
Does anyone have any opinion on standardising on debian-68k?

In addition, during my investigation, I noticed there are a number of
bugs with usertags for the m68k-build@nocrew.org user. I wonder if it
would also be a good idea to move those to debian-68k/debian-m68k?

Once there is consensus, I will be happy to update the wiki and
move any of the bugs to the chosen user(s).

user debian-m68k@lists.debian.org
usertags 405929 - m68k
usertags 503383 - m68k
usertags 880517 - m68k