Re: Dropping old fdisk utilities

As just a typical user who wants things to work, I've been monitoring the
discussion about mac-fdisk.  I've been using pdisk on Mac OS for years,
along with mac-fdisk on mac68k and powerpc GNU/Linux distributions.  If
mac-fdisk goes away and there isn't an acceptable command-line alternative,
I'll either create partitions ahead of time in Mac OS (or a GNU/Linux
distribution that still supports mac-fdisk), or I won't use that
distribution.  It would be disappointing if Debian stops supporting
powerpc, but there are always alternatives.

-s

.