Re: build logs?

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 02:20:25PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> That looks like just bad timing. It might have been that the dinstall
> happened just shortly after garkin ran "apt update". Just restart
> the buildd. Also, make sure your build chroots are up to date, have
> the debian-ports-archive-keyring for 2016 and "apt update" finishes
> without any errors.

Is this also bad timing?

W: Failed to fetch http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd/dists/unstable/main/binary-m68k/Packages
Writing more data than expected (207426 > 200710)

> Note that for debian-ports, you use incoming.debian.org for the source
> packages, but incoming.debian-ports.org for the binary packages. A
> proper sources.list there looks like this:
>
> # binary default
> deb ftp://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/ unstable main
> deb http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd unstable main
> deb ftp://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/ unreleased main
>
> # source
> deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
> deb-src http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd buildd-unstable main

Thanks, that gave me a few updated packages like gcc5.

> > Sorry, garkin was offline since it crashed in September.
>
> No problem. He's already a bit older, so he may crash more often :).
>
> Also, it's an ATARI and you know, they have always been inferior
> to the glorious Amiga :).

Sorry to disappoint you, a CT60 Atari is a lot more powerful than any Amiga,
4 times the memory, twice the CPU speed, and a faster NIC. It does have a
strange SCSI bus though, my A2000 has better graphics and a lot more space
for expansion, inside the case, not outside. Also the handling of harddisks
makes more sense in the Amiga, but maybe we understood why the Atari is
trashing its partitions now. Of course I still prefer the Amiga, I think it
turns 28 this year, the Atari is with me not even half as long.

> PS: Please also make sure that you have the latest version of sbuild
>     installed so that garkin can deal with packages which use
>     build profiles.

Recent enough?
root@garkin:~/buildd>wajig policy sbuild
  Installed: 0.68.0-1

I noticed that I get getting debugsymbol packages, also when I build my own
packages. I have never heard about that before. Seems to work even without
an entry in the control file.

Christian