Re: build logs?

Hi!

On 02/08/2016 01:18 PM, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Thanks. I guess the wiki page needs some updating?
> https://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Autobuilder

Yes, that's outdated if it still mentions the old mail address.

> Do we still upload to debian-ports then? Because this seems to have worked:

Yes, at the moment we're still uploading to ftp.debian-ports.org, but
Aurelien has indicated that we might actually use the main FTP
servers for ports as well.

> What about this, the next build failed because the source version could not be found:
>
> W: Failed to fetch http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd/dists/buildd-unstable/main/source/Sources Hash Sum mismatch
>
> E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
>
> Checking available source versions...
> Can't find source for python-xattr_0.7.8-2
> (only different version(s) python-xattr 0.6.4-3, python-xattr 0.7.8-1 found)

That looks like just bad timing. It might have been that the dinstall
happened just shortly after garkin ran "apt update". Just restart
the buildd. Also, make sure your build chroots are up to date, have
the debian-ports-archive-keyring for 2016 and "apt update" finishes
without any errors.

If you have problems with "apt update", delete apt's caches in
/var/cache/apt/ and the "lists" and "mirrors" files in /var/lib/apt.

> Don't we have access to incoming anymore or did this change as well?

Yes, we still do. If you open http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd/
in your browser, you can access the source packages without any issues.

Note that for debian-ports, you use incoming.debian.org for the source
packages, but incoming.debian-ports.org for the binary packages. A
proper sources.list there looks like this:

# binary default
deb ftp://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/ unstable main
deb http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/ unreleased main

# source
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable main
deb-src http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd buildd-unstable main

> Sorry, garkin was offline since it crashed in September.

No problem. He's already a bit older, so he may crash more often :).

Also, it's an ATARI and you know, they have always been inferior
to the glorious Amiga :).

> Why are things changing so quickly?

They aren't :). It's really just the mail address that changed.

PS: Please also make sure that you have the latest version of sbuild
    installed so that garkin can deal with packages which use
    build profiles.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz