Re: build logs?

Moin,
On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 12:22:37PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> Logs are now sent to logs@buildd.debian.org.

Thanks. I guess the wiki page needs some updating?
https://wiki.debian.org/M68k/Autobuilder

Do we still upload to debian-ports then? Because this seems to have worked:

From: Debian Ports Archive Maintainer <ftpmaster@debian-ports.org>
To: buildd autosigning key garkin <buildd_m68k-garkin@buildd.debian-ports.org>
Subject: libvmime_0.9.1-5_m68k.changes ACCEPTED

What about this, the next build failed because the source version could not be found:

W: Failed to fetch http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd/dists/buildd-unstable/main/source/Sources Hash Sum mismatch

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

Checking available source versions...
Can't find source for python-xattr_0.7.8-2
(only different version(s) python-xattr 0.6.4-3, python-xattr 0.7.8-1 found)

Don't we have access to incoming anymore or did this change as well? Sorry,
garkin was offline since it crashed in September. Why are things changing so
quickly?

Christian