Re: atari and LVM

On 02.02.2016 09:55, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

After rebooting I still have to activate the lvs partitions, no idea what
sets them offline. Maybe after the next reboot everything will have
recovered again.

I had a similar problem on my PC some time ago... it vanished with some new kernel version.

Anyway, I needed to run /etc/init.d/lvm2 start after being dropped to console ("Enter password for console or press ctrl-d to continue..."). It was really annoying.

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo     \X/     XMPP: ij@jabber.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc