From: Kader Yılmaz <kaderyelda.92@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 12:36 AM
Subject: Re: ohci
To: Michael Schmitz <schmitzmic@gmail.com>

But i am not using linux Michael ... how will i use this clone??

Kader,

you need to use 'git clone
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/geert/linux-m68k.git/' to
download the m68k git repository. then (cross-)compile your own kernel.

The isp1160 driver won't make it into mainstream sources (Linus' kernel,
or distribution kernels) unless someone spends a good deal of work on
it. I can't work on this driver at present so it won't happen by me.

Questions about how to (cross-)compile your own kernel are best answered
on debian-68k. Please leave this discussion off linux-m68k, the list is
for kernel development purposes in the first instance.

HTH

        Michael Schmitz