Re: [Debian-ports-devel] Using incoming.debian.org on buildds

On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 09:24:29AM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> Ok, I changed it a little different than you suggested:
> In .sbuildrc I use sbuild@garkin.steigies.net
> In DNS garkin.steigies.net points to garkin@debian.net which is then used in
> "From:" and now the Builder is set to garkin, as intented. Maybe not
> according to the RFCs, but I do neither want to receive nor send (directly)
> email from garkin.

So this seems to work as I intended, the logs are finally attributed to the
correct host. But I wonder if this is more coincidence than determinism. The
headers seem to depend on how/where I read the email. On my server at home,
everything looks good (and it seems buildd.d.o has the same headers to make
it work):