Re: [Debian-ports-devel] Using incoming.debian.org on buildds

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 03:23:17PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

> As for m68k, all my buildds have been updated and I think Torsten
> Glaser updated ara5 as well. I just don't know about Christian's
> buildd, garkin, but I'm sure he will quickly follow up on this
> discussion :).

garkin uses the sources.list Thorsten posted, should be working.

However, I still have a problem with setting the Builder correctly, I am
back to the (offline) chumley, after having steigies at first, see:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=screen&ver=4.3.1-2&arch=m68k

It shows up correctly as Buildd garkin here:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=screen&suite=sid

I tried to set this in .sbuildrc as (do I need to escape the @?):
$mailfrom = 'm68k Source Builder <sbuild@garkin.steigies.net>';

which shows up in the email headers wrong: