Re: M68K status

John Voltz dixit:

>> # dselect update # or: apt-get update
>
> Trying either of these commands results in:
> E: The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found.

Oh, this is bad of course.

Run this:

# printf ',g/naturalnet/d\nw\nq\n' | ed -s /etc/apt/sources.list

(Or just remove all lines from naturalnet in the file in $EDITOR.)

Then retry, that will work. At fault is a (now former, for exactly
this reason) mirror of a Debian “bootstrap” package subset. Sorry!

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.