Re: M68K status

Looks like I'll need to figure out how to get this and it's (doubtless)
dozens of dependencies installed first.

Or you try my method instead which allows to choose the packages to be
included when invoking debootstrap using the --include option :-).

Adrian

I still don't have another hard drive to install Debian on my PC, so doing a debootstrap isn't currently possible for me. I was able to wget all of the packages I needed to get apt-get update rolling. They are the following:

apt-transport-https_1.0.9.9_m68k.deb
libapt-pkg4.12_1.0.9.9_m68k.deb
libcurl3-gnutls_7.42.1-1_m68k.deb
libldap-2.4-2_2.4.40+dfsg-1_m68k.deb
librtmp1_2.4+20150115.gita107cef-1_m68k.deb
libsasl2-2_2.1.26.dfsg1-13_m68k.deb
libsasl2-modules-db_2.1.26.dfsg1-13_m68k.deb

I also notice that doing cat /proc/fb only shows Amiga ECS framebuffer. Is there any driver that will get my Retina card framebuffer going so I can maybe run Xorg? It uses the NCR 77C32BLT video chip.

Thanks!

John Voltz