Re: M68K status

Ok, removing my ZorRam card allows me to boot now. so I'm at step 11:

11) Install a few more packages. Now is a good time to add an
SSH server, and possibly your favourite editor (the image
has ed, jupp, and mcedit by default; you may wish to add
nano or vim-tiny if you like them, or joe-jupp for jmacs,
which has Emacs-like UI, or mg, another small Emacs-ish
editor). These commands are dependent on each other, but
while they're running, you can use a second GNU screen tab
to further explore the system, e.g. with "mc".

Update the package lists (this will take several minutes!):
# dselect update # or: apt-get update

Trying either of these commands results in:
E: The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found.
N: Is the package apt-transport-https installed?

Trying apt-get install apt-transport-https also fails.

Looks like I'll need to figure out how to get this and it's (doubtless) dozens of dependencies installed first.

John Voltz