Re: Improving Performance

Hi Michael,

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 8:53 AM, schmitz
<schmitz@biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> How can I delay the call to atari_stram_reserve_pages() until after VM init,
> but before driver initcalls?

arch_initcall()?
subsys_initcall()?

Or you can delay the ioremap() until the first caller of atari_stram_alloc()?

If the kernel runs in ST-RAM, I think you have to keep the reservation in
early code, to avoid no ST-RAM being available later.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds