Re: Please drop crest as porterbox (update m68k machines)

Am 01.09.2013 um 18:41 schrieb Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de>:

> currently Debian/m68k does not have any publicly or DD-accessible
> porterboxen.

Elgar.buildd.net could be made available.

> As some package maintainers still wonder about crest
> because it is listed on db.debian.org I ask you to remove that
> moniker from it there.
> Cc to the porters mailing list so we can update the host list, if
> that’s needed (I’m not sure you would like to have a list of all
> the buildds since they’re all outside of DSA control and usually
> don’t have a public IP or IPv4 address; please advise).

I would prefer to keep it listed as porter machine in general, but add a comment, that the machine is currently under rework and will be relocated to the datacenter in the next weeks.
Christian can maybe comment in more detail when the machine will be ready to get relocated to the datacenter... as I understood him in a recent personal mail, there's not much to do until it can be made publically available again.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc