Please drop crest as porterbox (update m68k machines)

Hi,

currently Debian/m68k does not have any publicly or DD-accessible
porterboxen. As some package maintainers still wonder about crest
because it is listed on db.debian.org I ask you to remove that
moniker from it there.

Cc to the porters mailing list so we can update the host list, if
that’s needed (I’m not sure you would like to have a list of all
the buildds since they’re all outside of DSA control and usually
don’t have a public IP or IPv4 address; please advise).

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."