Re: [RFC] m68k: Update defconfigs for v3.9

Am 25.05.2013 um 21:33 schrieb Brad Boyer <flar@allandria.com>:

>> arch/m68k/configs/mac_defconfig ------------------+
>> CONFIG_MAC_PARTITION                  : y y y y y . y y y y y .
> Shouldn't MAC_PARTITION be enabled for the mac configuration?

Yeah, I wondered about that for Amiga as well, but then I noticed that the corresponding partition is not selected for none of the specific subarch.
I assumed therefor that this isn't necessary and the partition is selected/included automatically when the subarch is chosen.
But I guess Geert can explain it in more depth. :-)

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc