Re: Memory upgrades for Zorro3 Amiga buildds

On 24-06-13 05:59, Finn Thain wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jun 2013, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>> as you might know our buildds are little scarce on memory which means
>> that the OOM can easily kick in and make the machine behave
>> erroneously...
> What happened to the buildd called jazz (mac quadra 950)? That logic board
> will accept up to 256 MB (16 x 16 MB SIMMs).

It's at my office, not powered on, along with a bunch of other macs.

This might change, but I don't have a place to run them anymore. We
moved office last year before the move I had a separate room where they
could be placed, but I don't have that anymore today. Personally, I
can't work in an environment where multiple fans are running all the time...

This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/