Re: Memory upgrades for Zorro3 Amiga buildds

On 24-06-13 05:59, Finn Thain wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jun 2013, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>
>> as you might know our buildds are little scarce on memory which means
>> that the OOM can easily kick in and make the machine behave
>> erroneously...
>
> What happened to the buildd called jazz (mac quadra 950)? That logic board
> will accept up to 256 MB (16 x 16 MB SIMMs).

It's at my office, not powered on, along with a bunch of other macs.

This might change, but I don't have a place to run them anymore. We
moved office last year before the move I had a separate room where they
could be placed, but I don't have that anymore today. Personally, I
can't work in an environment where multiple fans are running all the time...

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/