Re: jemalloc

Eero Tamminen dixit:

>One possibility would be to replace jemalloc package with just
>a header that directs the calls to libc (i.e. on m68k packages
>could depend on "jemalloc-dummy" instead).

Interesting, but so far, all of the instances of jemalloc I saw
bundled a convenience copy of the code and used that.

Heh. Actually, since jemalloc *is* violated, this is a Policy
violation… I could report that against those packages and pull
more hate towards my general direction, I guess.

I think besides varnish it was iceweasel that used it… no idea
whether they only use “the normal API”.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
17:08⎜«Vutral» früher gabs keine packenden smartphones und so
17:08⎜«Vutral» heute gibts frauen die sind facebooksüchtig