Re: Log for attempted build of gzip_1.6-1 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Paul Eggert wrote:
Thanks for confirming it.  This prompted me to look at the code again
(my! I haven't used Perl in a year and a half! time to brush off
some of that rust...) and I found a race condition that could explain
the bug.  I pushed the following patch; can you please give it a try?

Sure. I have just tried it and this patch seems to fix the problem for me. The only remaining problem is help-version failing when zutils is already installed in /usr/local.

Thanks,
Antonio.