That's it.

I'm not even marking builds as “fail” any more now.

If the w-b database is going to reset itself (unless someone admits
doing it) every now and then, this is absofuckingly useless. I am
right now being spammed by my buildd with builds, of the precisely
same package and version, that I failed some days ago already (FSVO
some days).

We can *NOT* work like this.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
[DJBDNS Zone] TTL 86400 – <Natureshadow> kann man da auch 1d schreiben?
<mirabilos> nö, außerdem kann ein Deutscher oder ein Japaner mit 1d