Re: That's it.

On 2013-03-13 22:46, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
If the w-b database is going to reset itself (unless someone admits
doing it) every now and then, this is absofuckingly useless. I am
right now being spammed by my buildd with builds, of the precisely
same package and version, that I failed some days ago already (FSVO
some days).

Has anyone spoken to Aurelien yet? I can't imagine that someone is doing this by intent. Maybe either the w-b has a bug (unlikely) or the clients on m68k are buggy (a little more likely).

Anyway, without the help of Aurelien we can't judge what's going on...

We can *NOT* work like this.

Understandable. We first need to fix this issue before we can proceed.

--
Ciao...          //    Fon: 0381-2744150
.     Ingo     \X/     http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.