Re: About gcc builtin atomics

Mikael Pettersson dixit:

>I don't know of any test suites targeted to testing atomic primitives.
>Maybe libatomic_ops has one?

It might, but I’d need one to test gcc’s builtins. (Looking good so
far, a cross-to-linux-m68k gcc is picking them up. The native build
of course isn’t quite that far yet.)

>I've always relied on gcc's c, c++, and libgomp test suites when
>testing my attempts to implement atomics in gcc.

Uhm… well…

… is there any way to run them independent of building the gcc
binary packages? ;-)

//mira“DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS='nobench nocheck'”bilos
--
<ch> you introduced a merge commit        │<mika> % g rebase -i HEAD^^
<mika> sorry, no idea and rebasing just fscked │<mika> Segmentation