ARAnyM 0.9.13 with MPFR even for Lucid

Geert Uytterhoeven píše v St 21. 03. 2012 v 16:08 +0100:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 14:41, Petr Stehlik <pstehlik@sophics.cz> wrote:
> > I am wondering if it is worth backporting the libmpfr and making new
> > ARAnyM packages for 10.04 when the 12.04 is to be released in a month.
>
> Indeed, next month we'll all be forced into the new GUI generation...

I couldn't stand the feeling that Geert cannot enjoy new Andreas' MPFR
FPU emulation in ARAnyM so I have backported the libmpfr4 for Lucid:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aranym/files/aranym/0.9.13/lucid_mpfr4/

And I have also released a new version of ARAnyM that includes another
fix that Andreas made two days ago:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aranym/files/aranym/0.9.13/

Enjoy :-)

Petr